State registration of enterprises of all forms of ownership is one of the key areas where the Legal Consulting Group "Yaremchuk and Partners" specializes at present. For more than 15 years we have been closely cooperating with the state registration authorities in different districts of Kyiv, which allows us to render assistance in opening your business not in Ukraine as quickly and as quickly as possible.
Consider the key steps about how the official registration of an enterprise takes place in accordance with the current Ukrainian legislation.
What is important to know when registering an enterprise and why it is so important
You and without further ado know that registration of business in Ukraine has a number of its subtleties. At first glance, it may seem that opening a company especially in Kiev is a common thing, in which one simply has to follow several rules and follow the instructions. But there are nuances ... At the initial stage, we will help you choose the most appropriate form of taxation, determine the place of registration and obtain a legal address.
What is necessary to register an enterprise:
- have a passport and identification code;
- determine the organizational and legal form of the enterprise;
- prepare and submit documents to registration authorities;
- choose a taxation system;
- wait for the receipt of documents and start an entrepreneurial activity.
What are the organizational and legal forms of enterprises in Ukraine
To date, you have the right to register a private enterprise and be one owner in it, or to open a joint company with several partners. Let's consider the basic organizational and legal forms of ownership inherent in the Ukrainian Legislation:
- Joint-stock companies (CJSC, JSC, PAT).
- Limited / shared liability companies.
- Subsidiaries and private enterprises.
- Foreign representative offices and branches.
- Public organizations.
- Credit unions.
- Charitable funds.
- Individual entrepreneurs.
- United legal entities (holdings, associations, corporations, concerns).
The most popular forms of enterprises that we register are:
- Registration of Limited Liability Company
- Registration of an Individual Entrepreneur
- Registration of the Charity Fund
- Registration of the Public Association
- Other forms of ownership
What documents should be submitted for the registration of the company:
- copies of passports and identification numbers of the founders of the enterprise;
- copies of passports and identification numbers of the director and the accountant of the enterprise;
- copies of constituent documents (in case the firm registers a legal entity);
- a copy of the certificate of state registration from individual entrepreneurs (if any);
- apostilized extract from the register and document on the assignment of the identification number (in case the founder is a foreign person).
What information is needed to start registration of your company:
- name of the enterprise;
- types of economic activity (KVED);
- information on the legal address of the enterprise;
- statutory fund and methods of its formation (from legal entities);
- translated into Ukrainian language passport + certified by a notary (from a foreign founder);
- information on the choice of the taxation system.
What is included in our company registration services:
- Consultation period from the beginning to the end of the registration of an enterprise in the city of Kiev.
- Preparation of all related documents required for the registration procedure.
- Choice of the taxation system.
- Certification of power of attorney for the right to sign registration documents.
- Help in the selection of KVED.
- Preparation of all constituent documents and their submission to state bodies.
- Printing production.
- Maintenance of opening of the bank account of the firm.
- Obtaining a certificate of the VAT payer.
- Registration of a legal address in any district of Kiev.
- Obtaining of all documents confirming the fact of registration of the enterprise.
A good start is a powerful competitive advantage that will allow you to avoid many penalties, inspections, sanctions and increase future income.