Everyone who wants to take a good position and earn in Ukraine need to follow the rules settled by the law. This means you need to collect a package of documents to submit it to State Employment Office. After completion of all requirements, foreigner can obtain a work permit. How to cope with the task and not lose a lot of time?
The procedure of obtaining a work permit
To become able to work in Ukraine, it is important to pass procedure established by law. First of all, keep in mind the following:
- refer to the employment service of documents should be no earlier than 15 days after the report was filed on vacancies;
- Employment Service may decide to grant a work permit after fifteen days of filing;
- Once a positive decision has been taken, the employer must pay administrative fee;
- When the required amount has been credited for issuing a decision within ten days of the territorial authority issuing work permit.
Work permit requirements for Ukraine
The peculiarity of this authorization is that it seems to be a maximum of one year. Extend it can also be exclusively for this period. If you get a job, without permission, it entails penalties for the employer and of the employee.
Among the documents that need to provide is an application for permission to work and a certificate of special inspection of the Interior Ministry. All papers should consist of right, under the guidance of experienced professionals. Only in this case the authorization procedure goes smoothly and on time. More information can be found on our website.
List of key documents for obtaining a work permit in Ukraine
The most important is to collect the necessary documents. What’s on a first place?
- Vacancy of the employer with a particular position.
- Confirmation of state secret absence in vacancy.
- Diploma of higher education or another education certificate.
- National passport, valid for at least three months after the expiration date of the requested visa and having at least 2 blank visa designated pages;
- Confirmation of absence of criminal record.
- Certification of absence of mental diseases
- Payment of administrative fees.
Depending on the specific situation, office workers has full authority to evaluate and request more documents than those submitted by the applicant.
Work permit is issued for a certain period. So every year it should be extended.
Professionals will help to prepare a package of all necessary documents to get success. Contacting our specialists, you can simplify your life and save time. More information you can get from acknowledgeable specialists.